This section highlights all of the certifications held by Pavibamboo:
- CE CERTIFICATION, reaction to file and release of formaldehyde as stated by law;
- FSC CERTIFICATION, which is voluntary, and which certifies the origin of the material from unexploited forestry resources;
- CLASSE A of French VOC Regulations, which certifies low release of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) into the environment where the flooring will be laid;
- RESISTANCE TEST carried out by the certified Catas laboratory; these are some tests we wanted to carry out in order to demonstrate the resistance to finish when exposed differently, such as hardness, friction on wet surfaces, resistance to temperature based swelling, chemical agents, scratches, light, and detergents;
- LEED credits are not a genuine certification, but instead make it possible to certify buildings according to LEED standards, which is the world’s most influential environmentally friendly construction criteria.