Pursuant to articles 13 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and in relation to your personal data which the company LOPE TRADING DI LORENZO PERACCHIO, VAT No. 09831760013, registered office in Chieri (TO) ITALY, Via Sisto IV n.1, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org, will come into possession of, we inform you of the following:
The Data Owner and Controller is the company LOPE TRADING DI LORENZO PERACCHIO, VAT No. 09831760013.
Your personal data may be processed, without your consent, in cases where this is necessary to comply with obligations arising from legal provisions in civil, fiscal, anti-money laundering, as well as any other Community legislation, rules, codes or procedures approved by national authorities and other competent institutions.
In addition, your personal data may be processed to comply with requests by the competent administrative or judicial authority and, more generally, by public bodies in compliance with legal formalities. Your personal data will also be processed for purposes related and/or inherent to the activities carried out by the Owner, such as specifically:
– for those who contact us through the site www.pavibamboo.com or through the email address email@example.com, for the provision of services requested by them by entering data on the site or by sending e-mails, as well as for the storage of data for the purposes of operational and administrative management of contacts. We remind you that during the negotiation phase, it is not compulsory to obtain consent if the processing is necessary to fulfill – before the conclusion of the contract – its specific requirements;
– for the performance of the contractual relationship and services ancillary to and/or connected with such contracts. In such cases, we inform you that under the applicable personal data legislation the acquisition of your consent is not required if the processing is necessary to perform obligations arising from a contract;
– for the management of payments (with relative processing – within the terms of the law – of payment data, including the identification details of credit cards or prepaid card) of the services requested and any additional economic charges, according to the provisions of the contract; or the fulfillment of legal, accounting, fiscal, administrative and contractual obligations connected with the provision of the services requested;
– for the analysis and improvement of the services provided, such as, for example, carrying out surveys to obtain suggestions from customers;
– for the provision of technical assistance to the customer, if provided for in the contract;
– your personal data, in addition, may be processed for the defense of a right in court or whenever it is necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right of the Owner;
– for customer satisfaction surveys on the quality of the services provided;
– for the implementation of extraordinary operations and rents or disposals of companies, in favour of the other parties involved in the contract.
– We inform those who contact us through the site or by email that the navigation and consultation of the site does not require, nor allow, any profiling activities.
– n any case, any data acquired during navigation are treated anonymously and can be used without the express consent of the User only for the purpose of access to the Site and presentation of the LOPE TRADING services.
– In particular, with regard to navigation data, we inform you that computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, the request time, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of the user. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its proper functioning. In addition, the data may be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
– With regard to the data voluntarily provided by subjects who contact us via site or email, we inform you that the Site is equipped with a contact form requesting the minimum information required to contact the requesting user, and only the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of the form involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message, in order to analyze the request and respond accordingly.
– LOPE TRADING does not disclose to third parties any personal data acquired on the Site for the sending of any advertising material, commercial information, sale of products or services by foreign companies or business partners.
– In any case, specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages set up for particular services, where necessary.
It is specified that your personal data may also be processed, subject to your optional and express separate consent, for the following additional purposes functional to the activities of the Owner: market research, economic analysis and statistics; marketing of services of the Owner, sending advertising/information/promotional materials and participation in initiatives and offers aimed at rewarding the Owner’s customers.
Personal data may be freely transferred outside the national territory to countries located in the European Union, but may also be transferred outside the European Union. With reference to transfers outside the territory of the European Union to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, the Data Controller shall take security measures that are appropriate and suitable to protect the personal data received. Consequently, any transfer of data to countries outside the European Union will take place, in any case, in compliance with the guarantees that are appropriate and suitable for the purposes of such transfer, such as the standard contractual clauses for data protection, pursuant to applicable legislation and in particular to Articles 45 and 46 of the Privacy Regulation.
The processing will be carried out automatically and/or manually, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679 as regards security measures, by specially appointed persons and external consultants, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed, as well as for compliance with the legal obligations and requirements.
Personal data may be known by those in charge of processing and may be communicated for the purposes referred to in point 2 to third party providers of advice and assistance, banks, companies in the group of the Owner, the commercial network, and, more generally, to all those public and private entities to whom communication is necessary for the proper fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 2 or for legal obligations.
Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
Sensitive data may also be stored and/or used and/or sent/exchanged in online mode and related programs (e.g. Dropbox, Outlook or other cloud and mailing programs), exclusively for the purposes specified in this statement.
The data subject is entitled to ask the data controller for access to their personal data. Upon request, the data controller shall provide a copy of the personal data being processed. In the event of further copies requested by the data subject, the data controller may charge a fee based on administrative costs. If the data subject submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise specified by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the adjustment of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay.
Taking into account the processing purposes, the data subject shall be entitled to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
With the exception of the cases provided for in Article 17, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him/her without undue delay and the data controller has the obligation to erase the personal data without undue delay, where one of the cases provided for in Article 17, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679 exists.
The data subject is entitled to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing by resorting to one of the cases referred to in Article 18 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The data subject has the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, points e) or (f) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The controller shall refrain from any further processing of the personal data unless he provides evidence of legitimate reasons for such processing which take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
The data subject shall be entitled to receive the personal data relating to him which are supplied to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and shall be entitled to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance by the controller to whom he has supplied them, solely in the cases provided for by law and without prejudice to the rights and freedoms of others.
If the processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, point a) or on Article 9, paragraph 2, point a) of EU Regulation 2016/679, the data subject has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to such withdrawal.
The data subject is entitled to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
Any refusal by the data subject to provide personal data will make it impossible to perform the activities covered by the consulting contract entrusted to the Owner.
You may exercise your rights by written request sent by registered letter with return receipt to the registered office of the company or to the PEC address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing information that are stored on your computer or on your mobile device each time you visit a site online through a browser. At each consecutive visit the browser sends these cookies to website that originated them or other sites. Cookies allow sites to remember information in order to guarantee fast and easy navigation like the choice of languages or recognition of access to the site after the first visit. There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary, they improve the user experience on the site and are deleted from your computer automatically when you close your browser. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer unless you delete them or until they reach their expiration date.
Cookies On Our Site
If you’d prefer that Google Analytics does not use the data collected in any way you can:
By using this website, you consent to the processing of your data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.